An Invitation from the Editors-Maurine and Scot Proctor
Meridian Magazine Invites You to the World Congress of Families, Washington D.C.
As editors of Meridian Magazine, we want to personally invite you to attend the very important World Congress of Families in Washington D.C. October 26 and 26. This is an event anyone who cares about the future of our nation and our families will want to attend.
This regional Congress will open on Friday night, October 26th with a session on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives. This in itself is a unique opportunity. That evening the spellbinding Rabbi Daniel Lapin will discuss “Why the Family Should Support the Government, and Why the Government Should Support the Family.”
The Congress will then convene for two days of seminars in the DAR Constitution Hall right near the White House.
Speakers will include:
* Michael Medved, noted film critic and best-selling author,
* His Excellency Mokhtar Lamani, Permanent Observer fo the Organization of
the Islamic Conference to the United Nations,
* Patrick Fagan, William H.G. FitzGerald Fellow in Family Cultural Issues
at the Heritage Foundation,
* The Honorable John T. Doolitle, member of the U.S. House of
* The Honorable Jo Ann Davis, member of the U.S. House of Representatives,
* Dinesh D’Souza, formerly of the Reagan White House and author of several
best selling books,
*Richard Wilkins, Director of the World Family Policy Center
and many, many more….
The World Congress of Families is a magnificent manifestation of the world-wide movement of social conservatives who seek to take back culture and government from the anti-family left. Come be a part of this exciting movement.
To register for the Conference and get other information, go to http://www.worldcongress-dc.org.
2001 Meridian Magazine. All Rights Reserved.