My new program, Personal Ownership With Envisioned Results (POWER), focuses the individual on accepting personal responsibility for his/her own health. There are laws upon which all outcomes are based, and obedience to those laws will lead to predictable outcomes. When we focus on a desired outcome, our mind maintains its intention, despite seeming obstacles that appear along our way.
When You Do Not Need a Doctor
I have crafted 6 keys that open the door to improved health and dynamic energy—6 keys that you can do on your own without access to health professionals. These 6 keys are outlined below. They form the acronym “STEP UP to P.O.W.E.R.”
1. Slumber refers to that all-important aspect of rest and recuperation called sleep. Without sleep for 15 days you will die. With sleep, proper repairs will take place at night and you will wake refreshed and rejuvenated.
2. Take out the trash has to do with removing toxic substances from coming into our body, and removing the toxins that are already present. Awareness of their sources so avoidance can take place is the first step.
3. Energize means putting our energy systems and communication pathways inside our body in order so optimal healing and repair can take place.
4. Partake of the Best is common sense—You are what you eat. That which you ingest in your body determines the functionality of your cells, which dictates the health of your organs and body. Your cells function optimally based upon the
5. Unleash your mind. Let go of the things you are hanging onto that impede your full potential. Embrace the smorgasbord of unlimited potential that is available to you, but dependent upon your asking and envisioning and doing (a valuable definition of “Prayer” is found in the Bible Dictionary).
6. Play, using movement and exercise. Find something fun to do to build strength and fluid movement, so you are able to do the things you want to do.
Coming up, I will do a series of articles that addresses each one of these important keys to dynamic health and energy. If you are not aware of each of these keys, they will be elucidated in this series. If you are aware of these keys but are not using them, you may be interested in getting involved in a health coaching program to get you motivated and moving forward (you are welcome to call my office for more information at 801-302-5397). If you are aware of these keys and are using them, and you still do not have the health you desire, you will want to find integrative health care practitioners that can offer additional insight and assistance.
Stan Gardner, M.D., CNS (Certified Nutrition Specialist) is an integrative medical doctor whose practice is the Keys to Healing Medical Center in Riverton, UT. Dr. Gardner is passionate about helping readers discover healthy, safe alternatives to drugs and surgery. His office number is 801.302.5397