Sign up for Meridian’s Free Newsletter, please CLICK HERE
Here is today’s #LightTheWorld suggestion for how you can serve for 25 days in 25 ways.
Jesus Christ had unique empathy for the suffering of others. While many in His day overlooked the sick, Jesus sought them out. Today, we can provide comfort and love to those struggling with physical ailments—just as He did.
OTHER WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
- Take a CPR or life-saving course.
- Volunteer at a local hospital or nursing home.
- Visit someone who is sick or suffering.
- Pray and ask God for opportunities to help those who are sick.
- Take time to learn more about mental illness.
- Learn how you or someone who is sick could benefit from a blessing.
- Donate a toy to a hospital for sick children.
- Learn about various ways to donate your hair to people with cancer.
- Visit JustServe.org for more ways to #LIGHTtheWORLD in your community (U.S. and Canada only).