Don’t we all sometimes wish for a warm summer’s day during the doldrums of January? What if you could store a sunny day in your food storage and use it on an especially gray afternoon? With freeze-dried raspberries, blackberries and blueberries from Thrive Life in your pantry, you can make this triple berry crumble anytime of the year, even when berries are out of season and pricy. In less than 30 minutes, you’ll have a treat to brighten anyone’s day. Try this recipe out from Thrive, and let us know what you think!
Total Time: 25 min
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 2 c. THRIVE Raspberries – Freeze Dried
- 2 c. THRIVE Blackberries – Freeze Dried
- 3 c. THRIVE Blueberries – Freeze Dried
- 1 1/2 c. THRIVE Quick Oats
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp. THRIVE White Flour (All Purpose Unbleached Flour)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Instant Tapioca
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Cane Sugar
- Place all the berries in a large bowl and add water just until all are covered. Stir for about 5 min intermittently until well hydrated. Add ½ cup white sugar (or more to taste) and 1.5 TBSP of instant tapioca. Mix well. Pour in greased pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oats, melted butter, brown sugar and flour, and evenly spread over top of the berries.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes until oats are golden and dessert is bubbly. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.