Youth worldwide are invited to participate in the live Face to Face event with President Russell M. Nelson, President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and his wife, Sister Wendy Watson Nelson, on Saturday, February 3, at 11:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time.
Previous #LDSface2face events have featured special LDS guests answering real questions sent in by participants. With this Face to Face event, the questions will come from President Nelson’s grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Learn more about President Nelson and his grandchildren.
How to participate
- Youth ages 12–18 and their leaders are encouraged to gather and view the event with other friends and family.
- Watch Saturday, February 3, at 11:00 a.m. MST live by satellite broadcast or on LDS.org, LDS Facebook page, and YouTube (Mormon Channel).
- Those who cannot join the event live can watch it at Face2Face.lds.org any time after the event begins.
Watch Previous LDS Face-to-Face Events
Recordings of previous Face to Face events are available online for personal, family, and Church use.
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks and Elder M. Russell Ballard, November 19, 2017
- Musical Artists (Lexi Walker, Madilyn Paige, Nicole Luz, and Patch Crowe), October 11, 2017
- Elder and Sister Renlund (regional event in Ghana), August 5, 2017
- President Eyring and Elder Holland in Palmyra, New York, March 4, 2017
- Elder and Sister Christofferson (regional event in Guatemala in Spanish), December 10, 2016
- Studio C, October 19, 2016
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, Sister Carole M. Stephens, and Elder Donald L. Hallstrom, March 8, 2016
- Elder Ronald A. Rasband, Sister Oscarson, and Brother Owen, January 20, 2016
- The Piano Guys, October 20, 2015
- Elder and Sister David A. Bednar, May 12, 2015
- Lindsey Stirling, November 25, 2014
- David Archuleta, June 24, 2014
Find all Face to Face events here.